Monday 20 August 2007

My new life....

I landed Sat morning at 7am and got showed around the Manly area where i am living now. Being the first day i couldn't really stay in, so we went to Kings Cross and danced & drank til 3am. It took me about an hour to get a cab and ended up getting in at 4.30am. 49 hours after i had left my house in Oxford haha!!

Phil an Jane were moving out when i got there so i have taken their old room. Ben goes to China for 7 weeks today.
So i now have a nice 2 bed flat to myself....with a nice view of Manly harbour & 2 minute walk from the beach.Need: a bed, sofa, kettle, iron, ironing board, some drawers etc etc

They have council pickup days when people leave stuff on the streets here, so hopefully i can litterally pickup a few bits.Oh yeah its been raining yesterday and today (hasn't rained in the previous 6 weeks hmmm) at least Sat was nice and hot so i know what it is normally like.

Ben introduced me to 2 of his mates Ryan & Dave who seem pretty cool & are gunna show me around. It seems like everything is a bit more chilled out here, i started work yesterday and this is my second day, they keep saying "ah so you can do LED content" ummm no....oh thats what Ben said. Cheers BEN!!

Opened a bank account y'day, brought stuff for the flat and did some shopping before having a 10 hour big sleep mmmm, 7am til 3pm is what we seem to be working at the mo...bring on the summer i'llbe on the beach by 3.15 everyday wooooo.

2 comments:

matt said...

Just stepped off the plane and some dude's already showing you his 'manly area'? (titter) Glad everything's going well. Keep us updated.

Mr Axl said...

Dammit! That's what I was gonna say!
Did make me chuckle.