Wednesday 15 August 2007

Phantom Flee's

Well my ticket has finally come through, my visa has been granted and in 30 hours i'll be living in Australia!!

As iv been waiting for the company im going to, to book the ticket. I have never had a date to look forward to or get anxious about, not sure if thats a good thing....as now its all starting to mount up:

"what the hell an i doing" "will i like it" "can i do the job" "will i be sat by fat people or babies"

I have my life in 2 bags ready to take to the otherside of the world! Getting pretty nervous & excited all at the same time.

Im not sure what to expect, but i have been told that im down to play in a game of football at 3pm Saturday then a party afterwards....i land at 10am. So that is going to be interesting.
Keeping myself hydrated and trying to set my body clock to Oz time now so i hopefully won't be too bad.

Anyone who wants to keep me up to date on some decent music it would be much appreciated as i think Wet Wet Wet are still topping the charts down-under! (i can send you a ftp link to send over some tunes for me if anyone is up for that).

Gunna miss everyone loads!! not to say i'll be sat on the floor rocking like a baby (Paul Robinson breakdown stylee) but will occasionally be thinking about what your all doing "back home".

tada for now and keep in touch on FB & Myspaz. X

1 comment:

matt said...

Godspeed young Wainwright. We will miss you. Don't forget to keep your blog updated to let us know what's going on.