Sunday 9 September 2007

“cheeky cheeky”

I was introduced to a new game on Saturday night called “cheeky cheeky”. The rules were explained to me like this:
The person to your left will pinch your cheek and say “cheeky cheeky” then you have to do this to the person on your right.
When it gets round to the start the person can then change hands or change the move to a “temple slide”, “forehand stroke” etc etc if you get it wrong when carrying on the chain you have to neck your drink! SIMPLE…
After playing this wonderful game on the smoking balcony at the Shore Club a lady interrupts Dave, Ryan and myself with the immortal statement…

“do you have a light please, and what is all that shit on your face”

It would seem that when Dave was starting each cycle, he would puts his fingers in the ashtray that was by his side. And be putting it on my face. Kudos to those two mischievous rogues who well and truly, got me.

No comments: