Tuesday 4 September 2007

Not So Secret

So i got the ferry over to Sydney from Manly last night to go over to Paddington.

For those of you who don't know APEC (meeting of world leaders) is going on in Sydney, and George Dubya turned up last night, so as im trying to get back to the ferry. I get stopped at one of the security gates. There was about 10 of us waiting...photographers, press, residents & me.

The cops come over to open the gate, and first bloke says "i live just there, can you let me through" next lady "iv got a APEC pass"....then one cop says to the other (really loudly).
"WHICH ONE IS THE SECRET SERVICE GUY?"
The bloke to my left sheepishly walks towards the gate.

I just burst out laughing..."not so secret now is he!" (i was the only person finding this funny)

Anyway cause of this i missed the ferry by 5 mins but it was worth it.

1 comment:

Mr Axl said...

Brilliant. I would've pissed myself.