Monday 17 September 2007

Boozy Booze Booze

Just wrote a whole blog and hit publish and it was lost GRRRRRRRR!!!

So here's the condensed version. After going out 6 nights in a row which resulted in me shivering on the sofa last monday night feeling like poo, i have taken my foot of the gas. Only going out on Sat night where i met up with Dave & Ryan who had been on a bit of a lame Stag Do (the coolest person was Trev, the 61yr old father in-law!)
So i dragged us 3 off to Dragonflys saying: "if its not good i'll pay for the taxi home myself" where upon i was asked "who do you think you are Les Dennis on Family Fortunes". Surfice to say i did not have to pay for the taxi home as it was really good.

Had a BBQ on Friday at work (happens quite regularly im told), every1 threw $10 in (4quid) for 3 or 4 beers, hotdogs & steak sangers SWEET! Last Tuesday when i had vowed to lay off the booze for a week, I was invited to a work lunch, i had to decline to get some work done. Then went out to say bye to my friend Matthew who was returning to Alais France. And the waitress brang over about 6 free cocktails cause they had been training! was somebody testing me or what...i had a few sips and was tucked up in bed before my carriage turned back into a pumpkin. Hope everyone is doing well who reads my ramblings, always good to hear from you.

1 comment:

han said...

Hello! Glad you're still alive & haven't been devoured by poisonous spiders. Of course, the poisonous spiders are the reason that I'll never be able to visit you.

Did you know that there are poisonous spiders in Australia? Well, there are. So think on.

I think I need therapy x